Cookies
This website uses cookies, even of third parties cookies. If you close this button or access to another section or select another part of this webpage we will assume you have accepted cookies.
To learn more or to change or differentiate your consent to cookies see here: cookies policy link.
I agree

OTB logo

Only the brave
foundation


The main selection criteria of the projects supported are: innovation, direct social impact and sustainability



90% of the foundation’s funds are invested in Africa, the remaining 10% support projects in Italy, in particular in the Veneto region where the group is based
Since it was established in 2008, the Only The Brave Foundation has invested in over 170 social development projects worldwide, directly benefitting the lives of over 180,000 people. Ranging from the sustainable development of a 20,000-inhabitant village in Mali, in partnership with UN organization Millennium Promise, to very innovative projects such as APOPO that trains rats to clear landmines from post-conflict areas, or KickStart, a social enterprise designing, producing and selling pumps to smallholder farmers allowing them to irrigate their fields in a quick, sustainable and cost efficient way

Brave actions for a better world

www.otbfoundation.org


Rialto bridge
restoration

In 2012 the Venice City Council announced that OTB had won the bid to become the sponsor of the Rialto Bridge restoration with a contribution of 5 million euro. “I think it is everyone’s duty to give back to the community we belong to. Among our responsibilities there is also that of preserving the cultural heritage of our country. Rialto is one of Italy's icons and it belongs to the whole world”, commented Renzo Rosso, President of OTB
Rialto Bridge Restoration Diesel

 

Maison Margiela aids t-shirt

Since 1994, a special T-shirt bearing the text THERE IS MORE ACTION TO BE DONE TO FIGHT AIDS THAN TO WEAR THIS T-SHIRT BUT IT’S A GOOD START has been present in all Maison Margiela collections. A percentage of the sales of these T-shirts is donated to ‘AIDES’, a French charity dedicated to fighting HIV and looking after patients living with HIV and AIDS (www.aides.org)

Margiela AIDS Tshirt

Created in Paris, sold around the world, worn close to the heart, this limited edition T-shirt is exclusively available in the Maison Margiela stores worldwide and on http://eboutique.maisonmargiela.com 

Marni's Christmas Project

Every year since 2007 Marni launches special edition products during the Christmas season, in an effort to celebrate childhood and nurture youthful creative freedom. The proceeds of the sales go to schools and associations worldwide, aimed at encouraging learning, creativity and at raising hope for a wonderful future

Marni's Christmas charity

Moreover, Marni supports charity associations all over the world, donating to them a percentage of the proceeds of all its special projects such as Salone del Mobile or Marni Prisma.
The limited edition products are sold exclusively in Marni boutiques and on www.marni.com

Project
C.A.S.H

In 2013, Staff International signed a deal with Ifitalia Group BNP Paribas, to allow its suppliers to access credit at the same favored conditions as OTB. This opportunity is offered to all actors of the production chain, selected on the basis of objective and transparent parameters of the quality and reliability of the services provided. Operation C.A.S.H. (Credito Agevolato Suppliers Help) aspires to contribute to the development and improvement of the overall performance of the industry, honoring Italian excellence and supporting Made in Italy
Project C.A.S.H